ONE with the BLACK FRAME IS IN STOCK! Order Now! This will not last long.
Retro Royal Victorian VI34
The Retro Royal Victorian VI 34 Greenhouse, nicknamed “The Roman Bathhouse,” is an elegant metal and glass greenhouse. This model features 4 mm thick safety glass, double swinging doors, and four roof windows with automatic openers and is one of the premier greenhouses from Janssens of Belgium. They have been making high-end glass and polycarbonate greenhouses for over 30 years.
The Retro Royal Victorian VI 34 Greenhouse provides the optimum environment for gardening year-round while adding a stately presence to any backyard setting. The aluminum framework, which is large in scale, thick gauge, and strong, the tempered glass panels with heavy-duty rubber seals, and full 6 ft. 7 in. wall height combine to create a comfortable interior work space and a full view of your surroundings. Whether you are over-wintering special or valuable plants from the cold, starting seedlings or creating a tropical jungle, you can enjoy years of maintenance free use with this fully loaded kit. Our automatic roof openers, built-in misting system and interior shade netting provide a healthy growing environment during spring and summer.
The crystal clear 4mm tempered glass panels provide great insulative value and impeccable aesthetics. Despite its large size, the greenhouse can be assembled in as little as a weekend depending on how much help you have. The process can be sped up if the site of assembly is prepared ahead of time by leveling it and installing whatever type of flooring is preferred.
The Retro Victorian is the type of premium greenhouse which adds to the value of your home. It can serve multiple purposes and its superior quality ensures that it will stay looking new long after it is assembled. With its durability, attractive design, and spacious interior, the Retro Victorian Greenhouse is sure to become a showpiece.
Specifications and Features
- Dimensions: 10′ W x 15′ L x 9′ H
- Sidewall height: 6′ 7″
- 5″ high foundation frame
- Color: dark green or black
- Floor space: 150 sq. ft.
- Roof vents: 4 (two with automatic openers, two with spindle roof opener)
- Includes 1 top hang side window
- 4mm tempered safety glass that is completely clear
- Vertical glass comes in single pieces for a more seamless look
- Glass is held in place tightly with rubber seals to prevent heat loss
- Heavy duty aluminum frame
- Paint is applied to frame electrostatically for a thicker application and better coverage
- Designed to withstand inclement weather
- Heavy duty hinged double doors have wide opening for easy ingress and include a lock with key and strong automatic door closers
- Tall sidewall height gives plenty of working room inside the greenhouse without having to stoop and more room for shelving
- Gutter and down spouts included to divert rainwater away from the foundation
- Includes condensation gutters on the interior
- Includes misting system with hose attachment that hangs from roof beam to help keep interior cool and plants properly hydrated
- Stainless steel fasteners withstand the elements
- Includes decorative roof finials which do not have to be installed
- Anchor stakes provided
- Panels can withstand 80 mph winds and 30 lbs./sq. ft. of snow
- Step-by-step assembly instructions and CD
- UV and GS tested and approved (similar to a UL listing)
- Friendly technical support available from Exaco for installation help 7 days a week
Optional accessory kit:
- 1 – 20 in. W x 15 ft. L bottom shelf
- 1 – 4.5 in. W x 15 ft. L top shelf
- 2 sets of curtains