Currently Out of Stock
Royal Victorian Antique Orangerie Greenhouse
The striking Royal Victorian Antique Orangerie Greenhouse is a beautiful addition to any garden. Its large 15 x 13 interior gives you space for anything you decide to grow, and many customers use it as an outdoor sun room or for a hot tub or covered pool. The classic Antique Orangerie Greenhouse not only provides a first-class quality greenhouse environment, it also adds significant old fashion English style and beauty to your backyard.
The Antique Orangerie includes three roof vents with automatic openers and two louver windows to help keep the interior well ventilated and at a comfortable temperature. The lockable, swinging double doors provide an entry that is more than wide enough for even wheelbarrows.
The crystal clear 4mm tempered glass panels provide great insulative value and impeccable aesthetics. Gutters are included to help divert water away from the foundation. Despite its large size, the greenhouse can be assembled in as little as a weekend depending on how much help you have. The process can be sped up if the site of assembly is prepared ahead of time by leveling it and installing whatever type of flooring is preferred.
The Antique Orangerie is the type of premium greenhouse which adds to the value of your home. It can serve multiple purposes and its superior quality ensures that it will stay looking new long after it is assembled. With its durability, attractive design, and spacious interior, the Antique Orangerie Greenhouse is sure to become a showpiece for you and your family.
Specifications and Features:
- Main area dimensions: 15′ 6″ L x 12′ 10′ W x 9′ H
- Full dimensions: 15′ 6″ W x 12′ 10″ L x 9′ H
- Sidewall height: 6′ 7″
- Designed to fit onto a 24″ stem wall
- Color: White
- Floor space: 185 sq. ft.
- Roof vents: 3 (all with automatic openers)
- Includes 2 louvre windows (both with automatic openers): 28.5″ width x 39″ height
- 4mm tempered safety glass that is completely clear, single paned
- Vertical glass comes in single pieces for a more seamless look
- Glass is held in place tightly with rubber seals to prevent heat loss
- Heavy duty aluminum frame
- Paint is applied to frame electrostatically for a thicker application and better coverage
- Designed to withstand inclement weather
- Aluminum-clad, swinging double doors have almost a 50″ wide opening
- Tall sidewall height gives plenty of working room inside the greenhouse without having to stoop and more room for shelving
- 6″ foundation frame
- Gutter and down spouts included to divert rainwater away from the foundation
- Includes condensation gutters on the interior
- Stainless steel fasteners withstand the elements
- Decorative roof finials
- T.U.V. & GS tested and approved, which is similar to UL testing & listing
- Beautiful design to fit any garden
- Friendly technical support available from Exaco for installation help 7 days a week
Optional Accessory Package Includes:
- Top shelf 10′ L x 4″ W
- Seed tray 10′ L x 20″ W x 4″ deep
- White shelves
- Shade cloth (5 sections)
- Misting system