Currently Available in Black. Order Now! 800-987-4337
Junior Victorian Glass Greenhouse VI 25 (8 x 15)
The VI 25 Greenhouse is a bit larger than the VI 24, and provides the same ideal, year-round, gardening environment while combining Old World Style with modern European engineering and craftsmanship. The elegant black aluminum framework, tempered glass panels; abundant 5′ side walls and 8’2″ peak height combine to give you a beautiful greenhouse while providing you with 116 sq ft of comfortable interior work space. Whether you are over-wintering special or valuable plants, starting seedlings or creating a tropical jungle, you can enjoy years of maintenance free use.
The Junior Victorian VI 25 Greenhouse it is 7′ 8″ W x 15′ L. This Greenhouse provides the optimum environment for gardening year-round while adding a stately presence to any backyard setting. The aluminum framework is large in scale and the tempered glass panels have heavy-duty rubber seals making this a very durable greenhouse. The 5′ 2″ wall height creates a comfortable interior work space and offers you a full view of your surroundings. Whether you are over-wintering special or valuable plants from the cold, starting seedlings, or creating a tropical jungle, you can enjoy years of growing with the Junior Victorian Greenhouse. The base can be anchored to bare level ground, a wood platform or a concrete slab.
Specifications and Features:
- Size: 7′ 8″ W x 15′ x 8′ 2″ H
- Side walls: 5′ 2″
- 116 sq. ft.
- 4 mm tempered energy-efficient glass panels
- Frame Color: Black
- 4″ high foundation frame kit included
- 2 roof windows with automatic window openers
- 1 sliding door – can be put in any vertical glass location, 28″ wide and 72″ tall
- Anchor stakes provided
- Step-by-step assembly instructions and DVD
- Large gutters with down spouts
- Made in Belgium
- Friendly and free technical support available from Exaco for installation help 7 days a week
Optional Accessory Package:
- Wide bottom shelf for the back wall – 20″ wide x 7′ 6″ long x 4″ deep
- Full length shade curtain
Why Buy a Jr Victorian Greenhouse?
- They have heavier duty “square” hollow tube framing as Royal Victorian greenhouses
- Uses 4mm tempered glass while other use only 3 mm glass
- Aluminum Profiles are thicker & stronger than those of most competitors in this price range
- Glass panels are held in place with substantial rubber seals. Providing better insulation. Others use only metal clips
- All glass panels are a single piece – no overlapping glass. Providing better insulation. Looks much nicer
- 4” high foundation frame included
- Shoulders with large gutters are 5 feet high
- One sliding door – can be installed on gable ends
- T.U.V. & GS tested and approved (similar to UL testing & listing)
Includes: large gutters with down spouts
- Bottom-line: The Junior Victorian & Junior Orangerie greenhouses are better quality, more attractive and better insulated than other glass greenhouses in their price range