Limited Availability. Only 1 left in Black and 5 left in Green Expected Fall 2021 Order now! 1-800-987-4337
The Victorian Greenhouse is one of the premier greenhouses by Janssens of Belgium. This company has been making high-end glass and polycarbonate greenhouses for over 30 years. The Victorian Greenhouse not only provides the finest quality greenhouse environment, it also adds old fashion English style and beauty to your backyard. This is a classic English Greenhouse and is suitable for almost any backyard application.
Royal Victorian VI46 Glass Greenhouse
The classic Royal Victorian VI46 spacious 13 X 20 interior gives you space for anything you decide to grow, and many customers use it as an outdoor sun room or even for a hot tub or covered pool. This greenhouse includes six roof vents, four of which have automatic openers, and one louver window to help keep the interior well ventilated and at a comfortable temperature. The two sliding doors provide easy access and the structure is designed for quick assembly. and at a comfortable temperature.
The crystal clear 4mm tempered glass panels provide great insulative value and impeccable aesthetics. Despite its large size, the greenhouse can be assembled in as little as a weekend depending on how much help you have. The process can be sped up if the site of assembly is prepared ahead of time by leveling it and installing whatever type of flooring is preferred.
The Royal Victorian is the type of premium greenhouse which adds to the value of your home. It can serve multiple purposes and its superior quality ensures that it will stay looking new long after it is assembled. With its durability, attractive design, and spacious interior, the Royal Victorian VI46 Greenhouse is sure to enjoyed by your family and friends for many years to come.
- Size: 12′ 7″ W x 19′ 11″ L x 9′ 2″H
- Side walls: 6′ 7″
- Tall sidewall height gives plenty of working room inside the greenhouse without having to stoop and more room for shelving
- 6″ high foundation frame
- 250 sq. ft.
- Aluminum framework
- Choice of Frame Color: Dark green or Black
- 2 sliding doors: 28″ x 72″ – can be put on any side of the greenhouse, and can and can be put next to each other for a wide opening
- 6 roof vents (four with automatic openers, two with spindle roof opener)
- Includes 1 louvre window with automatic opener and clear Lexan cover for use in the winter: 28.5″ x 39″
- 4 mm tempered glass, single paned
- Vertical glass comes in single pieces for a more seamless look
- Glass is held in place tightly with rubber seals to prevent heat loss, giving much better insulation than other glass greenhouses
- Anchor stakes provided
- Panels can withstand 80 mph winds and 30 lbs./sq. ft. of snow
- Step-by-step assembly instructions and CD
- Designed to withstand inclement weather
- Gutter and down spouts included on both sides to divert rainwater away from the foundation
- Includes condensation gutters on the interior
- Includes misting system with hose attachment that hangs from roof beam to help keep interior cool and plants properly hydrated
- Stainless steel fasteners withstand the elements
- Includes decorative roof finials which do not have to be installed
- T.U.V. & GS tested and approved, which is similar to UL testing & listing
- Beautiful design to fit any garden
- Friendly technical support available from Exaco for installation help 7 days a week
Optional Accessory Package:
- Full length top shelf – 19′ 7″ L x 4″ W
- Full length seed tray – 19″ 7″ L x 20′ W x 4″ D
- Two sets of shade curtains 10′ long each
Why Choose a Victorian Greenhouse?
- Aluminum Profiles are larger, thicker, stronger than those of any competitor in this price range
- Uses 4mm tempered glass
- Windows are held in place by substantial rubber seals, which provide better insulation
- Vertical glass is only one piece – looks much nicer.
- 6″ high foundation frame included
- 1 or 2 Spindle Roof Window Openers (great in windy conditions), and automatic window openers on other roof windows
- Includes a misting system (customer has to provide a hose to connect to faucet)
- Shoulder (with large gutter) 6’7″ high – about 1 foot higher than other greenhouses
- One sliding door – can be put in any vertical glass location (front, back or sides)
- Significantly better insulated then other glass greenhouses. How? Rubber seals, single pane window, and 4mm glass
- Made in Belgium