Year Round Cold Frame
The Year Round Cold Frame is a great choice for gardeners who want to grow plants before and after growing season, but don’t have space for a complete greenhouse. Cold frames are normally used to extend the growing season. This one, however, will be on your side the whole year.
The aluminum frame is a stable construction that protects your crops from rain, hail, and snow. The Year-Round Cold Frame features thick 4mm Polycarbonate for cold days and comes with both a Polycarbonate cover and insect netting cover so that the unit can be used throughout the year. On hot days, you can slide out the Polycarbonate cover. This will reveal the insect net, which will keep your harvest from flying pests, as well as rain and hail. You don’t even have to open the lid to water your plants. The water will pour through the net.
Specifications and Features:
- Dimensions: 50″ W x 23″ L x 12-16″ H
- Weight assembled:13.5 lbs
- Easy to assemble
- Comes with two covers: Polycarbonate and insect netting
- One large lid with two covers (slide the Polycarbonate cover out to reveal the netting)
- Twin-wall 4mm Polycarbonate protects against cold weather
- Insect screen protects against small animals, hail and bad winds
- Easy to water right through net cover during warm weather
- Warranty:2 years
- Made in Austria