BioStar 1500 Premium Cold Frame
The Bio Star 1500 Cold Frame makes an early start in the growing season easy. The unit is simple to set up and spacious enough for plenty of plants. It is a true example of the finest in European design. The unit features weather-resistant 8mm Polycarbonate double skin panes which are UV resistant and guaranteed against yellowing for 10 years.
Insulated with 8 mm twin-wall polycarbonate panels, the BioStar 1500 Premium Cold Frame is just as robust as a walk-in structure and retains heat better than glass. Three roof windows open independently to optimize airflow and humidity, and an automatic opener affixed to one roof panel will raise and lower as the temperature fluctuates so plants don’t overheat. A drip-resistant coating prevents beads of moisture from falling on vegetation even when humidity levels climb.
Features & Benefits of BioStar 1500
- Dimensions: 59″ W x 32″ L x 16″ H back and 20″ H front
- Easy to assemble
- Three roof windows – 1 with automatic opener & 2 with 2 height adjusters each (4 window height adjusters)
- Unique “no-drip” design prevents unwanted condensation on plants
- 8mm extra strong twin-wall Polycarbonate
- Child safe design: Rounded edges
- Weight assembled: 20lbs
- Warranty: 5 years and 10-year UV guarantee for Polycarbonate windows
- Made in Austria