Currently out of stock. Expected back in stock in Mid-September 2020. Order now! 1-800-987-4337
RIGA XL Greenhouse – ON SALE NOW! Save $1200
The RIGA XL is truly a greenhouse by the European definition of a greenhouse – designed to be used to grow fresh vegetables, herbs and flowers year round. Other “greenhouses” using less than 8 mm twin-wall polycarbonate are considered to be Season Extenders, to be used when only a slight night frost might be expected during the spring or fall season. At best, they can only be used to house established plants during the winter season.
The best in class 16mm triple-wall polycarbonate panels provide maximum insulative value and safety. It is extremely durable and are virtually unbreakable and provide three times the efficiency in terms of heat conductivity of even 8mm twin-wall polycarbonate. Gutters are not needed as the Riga’s unique design naturally diverts water away from the foundation.
The peak height of ten feet allows room for tall plants and growing trees, and there is sufficient interior space for the most avid gardeners. The heavy duty frame is made of reinforced aluminum and the unique “onion” design allows the greenhouse to withstand inclement weather with ease. Nothing short of tornadoes or hurricanes have ever destroyed a Riga Greenhouse.
Riga XL 6
The commercial-grade Riga XL 6 is a beautiful addition to any garden. Its spacious 14 X 20 interior gives you space for anything and anywhere you decide to grow.
The Riga XL 6 includes four roof windows, all of which have automatic openers to help keep the interior well-ventilated and at a comfortable temperature. The lockable, Dutch doors on each end provide easy access and are designed for quick installation.
Despite its large size, the greenhouse can be assembled in as little as a weekend depending on how much help you have. The process can be sped up if the site of assembly is prepared ahead of time by leveling it and installing whatever type of flooring and foundation is preferred.
Specification and Features
- Exterior dimensions: 14′ 2″ W x 19′ 10″ L x 10′ H
- Color: anodized aluminum
- Floor space: 283 sq. ft.
- Roof windows: 4 large 37.5″ W x 39.5″ L vents, all with temperature-adjustable, electricity-free automatic openers
- 16mm triple-wall polycarbonate panels are UV-protected, have a R-value of 2.5 and K-value of 2.3
- Heavy duty sloped aluminum frame with a high peak allowing rain and snow to easily run off
- Frame profiles are thicker than comparably priced structures for added strength
- Constructed so that the frame profiles are attached to each other in a manner that ensures that they will stay intact even in high winds
- High ratio of paneling to frame width allows for maximum light transmittance
- Heavy duty rubber seals are used on all windows, doors, and the top and bottom of the large side glazing panels for complete weather sealing
- Two strong Dutch doors on each end with wide openings for easy access and maximum ventilation; both doors include keyed handles
- Door Dimensions: 37.5″ W x 74″ H
- Tall peak height allows for plenty of working room inside the greenhouse without having to stoop and more room for shelving
- Beautiful design to fit any garden
- Includes 4 L-shaped anchor bars which attach to the inside of the frame base profiles to attach the greenhouse to a concrete or wood frame
- Comes with the Fitment Tool
- The optional Foundation Frame is recommended when placing the greenhouse directly on the ground.
- Friendly technical support available from Exaco for installation help 7 days a week